Counselling & psychotherapy in Bristol and North Somerset
Counselling for individuals and couples
Sex therapy, Digital addictions
WalkTalk, telephone and Online
Counselling, psychotherapy and sex therapy online
Welcome to Therapy Place Bristol – my counselling, psychotherapy, couples therapy and Supervision practice that focuses on my Online and WalkTalk therapy in North Somerset and Bristol. As a long-established British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)-accredited and registered counsellor/psychotherapist, I offer a reliable, supportive, friendly and ethical therapeutic place in which you can work on issues that are troubling you.
Common reasons that bring men and women to book private and confidential sessions with me include:
- depression, rumination and self-blame
- stress and anxiety
- relationship issues
- digital addictions (including sex and porn addictions)
- low self-confidence and negative life events
- sexual problems such as low sex drive or erectile dysfunction (ED)
- difficulties around sexuality and gender
- issues men and women have around loss in pregnancy
- past traumas (including abuse)
- issues concerning personal development, fulfilment and
searching for meaning and direction in life.
If you click on the pages for Men, Online, Couples and About, you can read detailed information on the different services I offer in counselling, psychotherapy and coaching, and get a bit more of an idea of the professional, friendly and inclusive way I work. If you have any specific requirements or would like more information once you’ve had a read, then do please get in contact with me.
I know it can feel like a big deal to make the first step into counselling and psychotherapy, but I’ll do my best to help you feel comfortable right from your first contact with me.
I have specific online experience and expertise in the areas of:
- working with men
- couples therapy
- anxiety and stress management
- working with women who prefer to see a male therapist
- emotional issues raised for men and women by an abortion
- pornography addictions and issues
- working in creative, unique and individual ways , and
- developing self-guided ways of working.
‘WILL I HAVE TO WAIT TO BOOK A SESSION?’
The side bar of any page on this site will generally have information about my availability (on mobile phones, this information shows at the bottom of the page). However, even if I’m fully booked do make contact if you’d like to work with me, as I might know that a space is coming up soon but am not ready to advertise it.
I established my thriving Cambridge UK practice at the beginning of the century. In 2005 I developed my online work (originally for counselling men through Skype and telephone). Since 2015 I have also been offering walk-and-talk therapy in my birth city of Bristol, in North Somerset and also in Bath.
Therapy Place Bristol is my online practice. In addition, as a counsellor, psychotherapist and coach I offer:
- a location-based general practice – Therapy-Space Cambridge
- a face-to-face couples service – Therapy-Space Couples (based in Cambridge)
- Walk and Talk therapy – which takes place at various weekends throughout the year. Starting points in Bristol (BS1 5JS), North Somerset (BS48 1TN) and Bath (BA2 6NT). Click for more information.
You can check my registration and accreditation through the BACP
Therapy Place Bristol
Online counselling, Online psychotherapy and Online sex-therapy for men, women and couples. I also work as a counsellor and psychotherapist with people face-to-face in Cambridge, Bristol (BS1), North Somerset (BS48) and Bath. This page was last updated on 29 May 2018